Friday, December 27, 2013

Temples

Today was such a spiritual and great day! We woke up at 6am this morning and drove three hours to the Gila Valley Temple. At the temple we did baptisms for the dead, and Megan and I both did 15 family names. After that we drove home for another 3 hours and hung out at home for awhile. In the evening Megan and I decided to drive to the Gilbert Temple and take pictures. On our way there we jammed out to BYU Vocal Point, and EFY music. It was pretty fun. I am so blessed to have the temple in my life and I am so excited for the day that I can go in. I have seen the Lord's hand in my life in many ways and through the power and the spirit that the temple gives is just one way. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Gila Valley Temple

                                                                     Gilbert Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment